Thursday, October 6, 2011

A much better weigh-in day!!!

I went on an antibiotic a week ago Monday and had a boil lanced last Wednesday.  We figured out that last weeks low loss was probably due to the affect taking antibiotics had on me. (Medifast has documented this)

Well, as you can well imagine, I am ecstatic after my weigh-in this morning! Lost another 4 1/2 lbs!!!! I'm walking more, still trying to find a route that will take us an hour, but each time we must be walking faster because it always ends up being just 50 minutes! LOL! The odometer is broken on our car so I can't check the distance but I'm sure we are walking at least 2 miles! We are really enjoying this Indian Summer weather, with temps in the 80's. Went fishing yesterday with some guys that I fished with when we were teens. We fished in a pond in Prairie City, Iowa. One guy caught a 10 lb Bass! I didn't catch anything, but had a great time of fellowship with them!  We had lunch at a Restaurant in Prairie City.  They didn't have anything on the menu for me, but fixed a steak for me, so with a salad, I was able to stay OP!!!!



Week 1 = 12 lbs
Week 2 = 5.7 lbs
Week 3 = 3.3 lbs
Week 4 = 7.3 lbs
Week 5 = 4.1 lbs
Week 6 = 1.9 lbs
Week 7 = 5.4 lbs
Week 8 = .9 lbs
Week 9 = 4.5 lbs

Twoterville is just around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment