Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ketosis has me moving towards goal again!

Today was WI and it is so great to be back in ketosis again. I'm going to tell any Dr. no more antibiotics until I reach Maintenance.

I lost 3.2 lbs this week. So, I'm down to 276.2 lbs. I have friends in Australia that were congratulating me on my weight loss and told me how much they weigh in Kilograms (kg.) I think I agree with them that listing your weight in kg looks much better! LOL~! I now weigh 125 kg.



Week 1 = 12 lbs........ Week 11 = 2.9 lbs........ Week 21 = 1.6 lbs
Week 2 = 5.7 lbs....... Week 12 = 3.9 lbs........ Week 22 = 3.2 lbs
Week 3 = 3.3 lbs....... Week 13 = 3.2 lbs
Week 4 = 7.3 lbs....... Week 14 = No Chg
Week 5 = 4.1 lbs....... Week 15 = 1.1 lbs
Week 6 = 1.9 lbs....... Week 16 = + .1 lbs
Week 7 = 5.4 lbs....... Week 17 = 7.2 lbs!!!
Week 8 = .9 lbs......... Week 18 = 1.4 lbs
Week 9 = 4.5 lbs.......... Week 19 = + 1 lb
Week 10 = 2.8 lbs......... Week 20 = + 1 lb

1 comment:

  1. I have just spent the afternoon reading your entire blog. I am impressed and jealous. Your weight loss is very impressive.
    I have been on Medifast since Novemeber 7. I have lost 22 lbs. I lost 28 lbs earlier this year doing WW and Atkins and just plain starvation. So I made my goal of losing 50 lbs. by December 31.
    Right now, my mind is blurring my objectives. I know that I could have lost more than I have. But basicly I have stayed OP. I did eat regular foods on Christmas Day and that added 5 lbs back on that took me a week to lose again. You are a good example for me to follow. I am just having trouble justifiying $300.00 a month to lose 5 or 6 lbs. I may take a couple of weeks off to see how I do eating high protein again.
    In one of your blogs you mentioned getting a Health Coach. If you haven't found one, I can recommend a great husband and wife team. The wife herself lost 135 lbs on Medifast in 2003 and has kept it off. They live in Vancouver Washington. I am in Kentucky. I forgot to mention that I did Medifast in 2003 also and lost about 60 lbs before I gave up and went back to regular eating. Needless to say I gained all that back and more.
    Just let me congratulate you again on your success. I know that you will reach your goal.

    ReplyDelete