Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another meal challenge & a GREAT Doctor's Office Visit!

On Saturday, our Senior Group at  out church had breakfast at a Shelter House on Saylorville Lake, just north of Des Moines.  It was 52* and windy, but we had a great time.  Before going I fixed 2 waffles with my MF Pancake mix, put SF Syrup on it, put on a paper plate and covered with alum foil and took it along.  They were serving pancakes, cinnamon rolls, chocolate cake with sauce, eggs, sausage, lots of different kinds of fruit and coffee.  While they were eating their food, I unwrapped mine and ate it and enjoyed AND stayed OP!!!

Later that morning friends of ours that farm down by Pella came for a visit and we took them to Cracker Barrel for lunch, and I had the trout on the Low Carb menu, so I stayed OP all day!

Today, Tuesday, I had an appointment at Mercy Sleep Center, my yearly checkup for Sleep Apnea and to get my CPAP machine checked.  Well, I am pumped!!! I just had the most exciting experience ever at a Doctor's office. In the past I dreaded stepping on the scale at the Doctor's office, (You always weigh much more at the Doctor's office because you are dressed and have shoes on! ) but today at Mercy Sleep Center I saw 308 for the first time in a long time. (And I don't have my official weigh-in for another 2 days!) Then, everyone got super excited and congratulated me on how well I'm doing, down 55 lbs since my last visit a year ago! The Doctor, the nurse and the assistants all were amazed and congratulating me! And, you know, I was loving it! LOL! And, I was talking up the benefits of Medifast to them all too!

Twoterville, here I come~!!!  (MF term for getting to the 200's weight range)


No comments:

Post a Comment