Friday, September 2, 2011

Southern Gospel Picnic Exercise Program....:)

If you have ever been to Silver Dollar City, you will know this, if not, you need to know it is all hills!  Down and up them all day.  Yesterday, I figured we walked an hour, including a very fast pace after the last show to get to the Trams. Today we spent the whole day at SDC and I figured walking on hills for 1 hour and 30 minutes. We were there from 11AM to 4PM.   During our time at SDC the 2 days, we took in concerts by Down East Boys, True Heart Trio, The Williamsons, Dixie Echoes, Spoken 4 Quartet and Karen Peck and New River.

Yesterday we ate our supper at SDC, and I got a baked half chicken, with a salad and ranch dressing.  Today we went to Lonestar and I got the 6oz Bacon-wrapped Sirloin and asked them to leave off the bacon. They don't use butter grilling their steaks, so I was good there. I got the lettuce wedge and green beans as my sides. So, I was still able to stay OP and the steak and sides were delicious! Steak was quite tender too!

Both days I took bars with me to SDC. Having MF Belgium Waffles for breakfast each day and Chili for lunch on Thursday. I add a few spoons of salsa to it!

We are leaving Branson tomorrow. Going to the Precious Moments Chapel and Park in Carthege Missouri on the way home, then to Joplin to see the tornado damage, then to Kansas City to Sweet Tomatoes for late lunch. I'm going to fish out the large chunks of chicken from their Chicken Noodle Soup for the Lean and have make myself a large salad for the Green and should be ok. Looks like we may be driving home from KC in the rain in the afternoon then.

No comments:

Post a Comment