Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today Cont'd...

Actually starting with yesterday, I walked up the steep hill in front of our Motel for about 1/2 mile and back, took me 30 minutes.  Did that again today, same route.  Both days I had to stop to rest 2 times on the steepest part of the climb up.  This morning I remembered to bring my camera with me so I could get some pictures of the sunrise and proof that I actually walked this far.  Well, I think the scale kinda proves I am doing some serious exercise! :)

Tuesday night we went to Kelly VanBurch, Magician Show.  We were surprised to find out he is a Christian.  He wasn't bashful about giving all glory to God throughout his performance and kept emphasizing that they were all illusions, even said there is no such thing as a psychic or mind reader.  At the end he gave a very simple gospel message too.  He turned girls into tigers.  Made a motorcycle disappear and immediately reappear in a nearby cage.  The finale was making a helicopter appear out of thin air!  In between he sawed 2 girls in half, one dressed in red and one in blue, switched the bottom half of their bodies and they came out with the colors accordingly switched!

On Wednesday we went shopping in the morning at Branson Landing and a few Craft stores. Ate supper at Montana Mike's Steakhouse. I had steak for the first time since going on Medifast.  In the evening I went up the Inspiration Tower at Shepherd of the Hills to view the countryside all around, then we went to the Shepherd of the Hills Play in the evening.

This morning at 10 AM we saw the Waltzing Waters as it reacted to 2 singers singing great gospel hymns.  This afternoon and tomorrow will be spent at Silver Dollar City for the Southern Gospel Picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment