Monday, August 15, 2011

I feel very good about getting thru this weekend, because Saturday was only one of 3 events I attended where "off program" food was available! On Friday we went to the monthly Senior meal event for the Seniors at our Church and they had BBQ pulled pork with sauce and without, so I was able to have OP Meat. Then I had some plain salad and green veggies. I passed on everything else including Homemade churned Ice Cream!!! I just kept repeating to myself something I learned at Weight Watchers, "Nothing tastes as good and thin feels!" :)

Then yesterday was our Church Picnic and everyone brought a salad and a dessert and they supplied grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. I had one hamburger without the bun and green veggies and my water! The desserts were easier to avoid because they were all on a large table, but the watermelon was next to the salads! Yipes! I didn't touch it though! Because there are several others at our Church on MF, we are keeping each other accountable, which makes it much easier. And, several of their relatives would check on me to make sure I was staying OP! LOL! The reason I joined is because Brad Westphal had lost 61 lbs in 10 weeks!

So, I feel pretty good about having gone to 3 events with food involved and staying OP!!!

This morning I had the MF scrambled eggs and put 2 spoons of Salsa on them...yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment