Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Discovered Restaurants work on Medifast


My wife had an appointment with at Iowa Heart Center this morning to get her heart and Defibrillator/Pacemaker checked.  Afterwards we went to Cracker Barrel for Lunch.  I found out they have a "Low Carb" page on their menu.  I had grilled trout with turnip greens, green beans & salad.  First time going to a Restaurant on MF and felt good being able to stay OP!

After that we went to the Super Target in Urbandale and I bought a Hamilton Beach Single Serve Blender.  It is on Sale for $12. (14 oz.)  I was telling one of the ladies at our Church Sunday, that is also on MF, that it was such a pain fixing things like Soft Serve in our large Blender because it took so long just to clean it and she told me about this one.  Wow, the Choc Mint Soft Serve really tasted great, ate it right out of the mixer container!

No comments:

Post a Comment