Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Staying on track in Branson

Monday was a bit of a challenge with traveling to Branson, taking in a show at night (Pierce Arrow) and getting situated at the Motel (Whispering Hills)  I doubled up my last 2 meals with 2 Mango Soft Serve.  The ice cubes are too large for the blender to chop, so I brought a metel meat tenderizer mallet and put ice cubes in a towel, wrapping the towel around the ice and hammered it until the ice was pulverized enough to work.

Today, for Breakfast, I mixed my pancake mix and put it in the Belgium Waffle maker in the Hospitality Room, where everyone was enjoying scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, donuts, etc. etc.!!!   I fixed Darby a BlueBerry waffle, then made mine.  Note to self:  Next time spray Pam on BOTH top and bottom!  I had to scrape the waffle off the top onto the plate.  It was really STUCK! 

We went to 12 Irish Tenors at 2PM today, then went to Ruby Tuesday's for supper.  I got them to fix the Tilapia without crumbs or lemon-butter, they put a cajun seasoning on it instead.  Tasted great.  Got mashed cauliflower and balsamic tomatoes with it and stayed OP.  Let my wife and Darby eat the cheese rolls! :)

Going to Kelly Van Burch, Magician tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment