Monday, August 22, 2011

Typical Day's Food

Today, my menu read like this:

Medifast pancake mix, that I made a waffle with for Breakfast with Sugar Free Syrup.

Lunch was Medifast Chili that I added chili seasoning and a few spoonfuls of Salsa to.

Afternoon Medifast meal was a Strawberry Crème Shake.

Supper was my Lean & Green meal that consisted of 2 Fully Cooked Chicken Patties that I heated in the Microwave, then a few sprays of “I can’t believe it isn’t butter” and sprinkles of Lemon Pepper seasoning.  Also 3 cups of Lettuce with 2 TBL Fat Free Dressing and some seasonings and olives for my Green part.

Early evening meal was Chocolate Mint Soft Serve (as in Ice Cream).

Late night meal was Lemon Meringue Crunch Bar.

So I have my 5 & 1, 5 Medifast Meals and 1 Lean & Green today!  All of this amounted to   881 Calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment